Thursday, February 14, 2008

Miss Roundface.


I think she has the roundest face ever. Maybe we should be auditioning her for the circus...First baby whose head is a perfect circle.

6 comments:

Val said...

Well it is the cutest round face EVER and I'm not so sure she'd fit in at the circus, she is way too cute for that!

Laurie said...

She could at least make the cast of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown", as C Brown natch. The only other completely round headed person in the world!

zaideafraidey said...

she is definitely in the running to be a "little Archie!!"

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, you need to look up Karl Pilkington - she is giving him a run for the money with the round head!!! And i LOVE the whale sweatshirt, soooo cute!

Hope said...

I can't imagine her any other way. Love you Hads.

Lis said...

I agree Christina. She is perfect.