Monday, February 25, 2008

Practice playdate?

Sarah stopped by after her dentist appointment yesterday (she was that desperate not to go back to work:)). The girls were thrilled because she shared her lunch.
Hads with a fry, I can hear the plaque building on her little arteries as I type.
Enjoying their lunch date.
Sarah getting practice at this whole mom thing. However, both girls maybe have been a tad overwhelming.
Cute little threesome.

5 comments:

Lis said...

Looks like fun!

Jocelyn said...

these just showed up on my computer today. odd. Shoot. looks like Sarah's taking my spot. jealous.

Katie said...

aw, looks like a fun visit! and Hads is getting soooo big! she's almost as big as Sarah! ;)

Laurie said...

at least their heads are the same size ;-)

Anonymous said...

I had tons of fun!!! Not sure I could do this every day, how do you do it Meg???? I also learned that kids don't need teeth to eat:)