Hads has been a ferocious little milk drinker lately. We were nervous to introduce it to her because we've heard how hard it can be to get babes to drink it...but the kid could have cared less. MOO. She's just like her Daddy!
Meg - that's why her nails are growing so fast!!! Good job Hads! And Lis - I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer but I could give Hope a gallon of milk and she would still want to make sure we are at her beck and call every night. Take it from my poor parenting skills - it's not the milk - it's the manipulation!!
9 comments:
Very cute! I'm excited for Madeline to start drinking it! Maybe she'll sleep all night through. Waddya think?
I am not surprised she loves milk.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you:).
Wow, even Justin (who transitions to everything easy) didn't like it at first, I had to add a little sweetener. She is adorable!
that is a HUGE cuppa - are you super-sizing everything for her???
We're trying to get her to burn calories somehow!
Good job Hads- now can you teach your cousin? She still doesn't like the stuff.
Meg - that's why her nails are growing so fast!!! Good job Hads! And Lis - I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer but I could give Hope a gallon of milk and she would still want to make sure we are at her beck and call every night. Take it from my poor parenting skills - it's not the milk - it's the manipulation!!
add Oreos and she is good to go.
Post a Comment