My folks watched Hads for the night so we could enjoy some good eats with two of our favorite people. Thanks for a fun night to all!

Sarah and Eric

Ry and I (looking rather pasty).

We brought Valentine treats for the crew when we got home. Hads enjoyed Baba's Root Beer shake. What a fun way to be woken up!

Zaide getting in a goodbye squeeze.

Hads and Baba having one last laugh.
10 comments:
Do I see the Hads with a hint of red hair??? shades of Zaide at the same age!
oh that would be too cute! Actually ANY hair would be cute. and where did you guys eat, the Zesto? Cuz that shake cup didn't look like it came from anywhere fancy
We ate fancy, but stopped at Zesto's AKA The Ranch on the way home:).
You are an eagle eye!!!
Late night for Hads! And a milk shake right before bed- she must have been in heaven, I know I would have been!
wow I can't believe I got it right! NOTHING escapes the notice of your blog readers, you know that.
I would say that last pic of Hads and Bob is my favorite but I don't want to have Baba get a bigger head then he already has. :) Love the night out shots!
how stylish is Sarah with her "Posh" hair and her Lauren Conrad black nails?
And how stylish am I with my pasty white face and shaggy blonde locks. Oh, and not a trace of nail polish to be found.
you know her hair does look red in some of the pics, Susan is right!!
Post a Comment