Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 y'all.

We kind of enjoyed ourselves. And yes, that is my father on my husband's lap...liquor makes you do the strangest things.

8 comments:

heather said...

These might be my most fav pictures ever - I'm actually laughing outloud as I type, Bob on Ryan's lap - priceless. Cabin makes you do funny things!

zaideafraidey said...

note to self, especially NO PICTURES after midnight!!! What a fun time.

Meghan said...

meg! happy new year...ps. did u see our 2010 pictures. :) hehehehe love it!

Michelle said...

Love, love, love the picture of BZ sitting with Ryan. Looks like a good time was had by all!

Laurie said...

wackadoodles! Looks like fun, I was in bed reading on NYE.

Lis said...

Can I pretend I was taking the pictures and not sleeping?

Meg said...

Lis you get one get out of jail free card because you had a sicky 5 month old, next year you will be sabotaged while you sleep...perhaps with black sharpie. Can't believe nobody hasn't pointed out the creepy lurker in the top pic.
Meg...great minds think alike:).

Katie said...

Um, you Davis' are such DORKS. the "2010" picture cracks me up every time! love it!