For all you glowing, happy, new mom's, with your little babies tucked nicely and quietly in their baby bjorn's while you browse peacefully through shops, eat your uninterrupted lunch, and gab on your cell phone without a care in the world...here's what you have to look forward to. So ha.
21 comments:
This is easily why I want you to write a tell all book about parenting. It'd be a best seller.
heart the pathetic stuttering cry at the end. She's got it down, at least it would prolly work on a grandparent.
I'm really loving my 9 month old right now. I fear this.
ummm, what have you done wrong? maddie NEVER has tantrums.
Oh I feel you. I will post a fit that Cohen threw on Friday that will make you feel better about Hadley's. I love that you posted this... I am so tired of the my child is perfect, I love my life posts. Breathe of fresh air. Thank you!
Seriously I will post the "fit". Its hilarious! So stay tuned.
dying laughing, where is Rudy? You told her you loved her, she'll be just fine - love me some hadley.
Even throwing a fit, she is pretty darn cute.
I am nervous... Emma already is showing her attitude, so I can only imagine it in 2 years from now when she is 3.
tell Hads that her little fit won her zero sympathy here... i kinda just wanted to laugh at her. oh well.
Ha-ha-ha! Hilarious! I'm going to record Ava next time she throws a fit so she can look back at what a brat she was! And just so you know...4 isn't any better! Their vocabulary and imagination is improved...watch out mama!
Oh and btw...do you actually eat cupcakes? I sure wish those had been on your menu when we lived in Spokane!
Oh Hadley, you can scream louder than that girl...you've got to feel it in your diaphragm. My sweet Lu had 4 consecutive time-outs on a shelf at costco today. Then I came home and watched "the tiniest girl in the world" and (although this is a totally serious condition, not to be envied)actually felt a tiny bit jealous that her Mom can tote her 7 lb. 2 year old around in an infant carseat.
Liz, I am dying. i totally watched 'tiniest girl' too (we really need to hang out) and was thinking the exact same thing...she's so lucky!
And Kate, nope, don't like cupcakes, but Hadley Jane would go cupcake to cupcake with you anytime. I'm calling you today:).
OMG that is great. That could have easily been Grace in that photo. Looking forward to seeing you this Sunday.
Such a faker. Love it - We have started some of those around here, with our little sassy-pants. Is it bad that I laugh at her - kidding, but I giggle with my back turned. ALOT. Just makes me look forward to our bnew bundle more - God, I should have taken Hayds out way more when she was under 1!
Never got that joy of taking my kids out peacefully when they where babies. All they did was scream! They do better now.in fact they throw those tantrums all the time at home so I DO take them out and and they're quiet. All the other moms say "WOW they're so good!" I think, you should have seen them half hour ago.
By the way, maybe its's the chorus of three but I don't find it funny at all. I wish I could just laugh like you do and tell them I love them. I'll have to try it next time.
Ah, I remember those days... Has she gone limp and made you drag her through a parking lot yet? That was the one that sent me to the bottle.
I think she can do much better than that pitiful little cry, too, she just needs more practice.
Oh, Shit, Meg. You are such a brat. I can picture you leaning up against your kitchen counter, having a snack, filming her with a big smile on your face. That is just great. Was it just a week ago that I was giving you kudos for picking her up off the street and telling her boys are smelly so that the tantrum would stop? Hmmm, I guess the perfect parenting style has to take the back seat to the "This is who your Mama is" parenting style. I'm impressed with the balance.
Oh Fi, please be impressed with nothing I do...except maybe shotgun beers.
okay, you are a brat! In the reality I am living there are no days where we go to nice shops and have lunch with the ladies and sleeping babies! we have TWINS and in not too much longer we will have TWIN TANTRUMS! Yikes!
thanks for the glimpse of what is to come.
im gonna hit the bottle now
okay, you are a brat! In the reality I am living there are no days where we go to nice shops and have lunch with the ladies and sleeping babies! we have TWINS and in not too much longer we will have TWIN TANTRUMS! Yikes!
thanks for the glimpse of what is to come.
im gonna hit the bottle now
Post a Comment