Monday, January 4, 2010

merry, merry it was.

Oh Christmas...we must have been really good this year.












Rats. Is it really over?

13 comments:

Cara said...

did i get u and hjp the same aprons u already had?

Meg said...

NO!!! Your thank you card is in the mail...we LOVE them...you're the best:).
xoxo

Cara said...

oh good! I wasnt sure that mom had given me the correct address, so I was a little nervous. I want to see a pic of the two of you in your aprons! I thought the cookbook would be something fun for you guys to do together, especially since I know HJP has a little bit of a sweet tooth!

heather said...

love for Rudy

zaideafraidey said...

you are going to have to get someone else to write that note next time!! Love the elf pancake. Love all the pics and am too thinking rats its over, we loved all of it.

Laurie said...

yeah do a better job of disguising the handwriting or it's all over Santa-wise. Wish I had been there, looks like way too much fun (Elf pancake is CREEPY, that's like eating a little person pancake).

Maria said...

I love that the elf pancake looks like your hubby and my Eme! HA! looks like you all had a blast!

Meg said...

I was waiting for someone to point that out...the elf and my man are identical twins. In fact, Ry was just reading this and saying 'i DO NOT have pointy ears', and I said look at the pic again buddy...and he walked away laughing...calling us fu*kers.

Sue said...

Oh, I thought Ry's pancake was an alien - still kinda creepy . . .

Anonymous said...

Ry totally looks like the elf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next year you could just hide him on the shelf:)

Katie said...

RUDY! cute!

and i freaking LOVE how scrappy Maddy is.

looks like a super fun xmas, with tons of good prezzies!

and the elf totally looks like Ry (sorry dude)...

Laurie said...

Mads is the scrap noodle princess, love her outfit!

Heidi Bruch said...

Rudy made the cute...amazing. That snuggle was probably a rare moment and it was good to be caught on camera:-) Such cute photos. Hads's hair is too cute - just like her mama's. Wish Hayds had more:-)