She's totally a giant. Completely skipped 3 Toddler, and headed right into 4 Toddler...say what?! Probably could wear a 5T. Probably could be in the Guinness Book. God, maybe we could be making some money off of this little circus freak.
Awww...your enormous child couldn't be cuter. I agree with Loosy...get her started early. You can start spending her college savings at Nordies instead.
So, I grew up with a girl named Yvette who was by far the tallest girl in her class every year until about 6th grade. Then she just stopped growing taller. I think she is probably the same height now as she was then. Oh, she kept growing wider, and she had her first kid by age 19, but that's irrelevant. Hads is going to be a model on the runway.
I don't know how I got to the point that I was trying to make...that Hads is going to be a gorgeous, coordinated, gazelle-like runway model. I realize I got a bit sidetracked along the way to my point. Thanks for pointing that out, Katie. You're a peach.
14 comments:
I really can't believe she's almost 3. She looks like a 6 yr old. It's never too early to start working on the drop step power dribble.
Awww...your enormous child couldn't be cuter. I agree with Loosy...get her started early. You can start spending her college savings at Nordies instead.
not sure where she got her giantess genes from. i'm thinking more on the sundstrom side? def. not from her daddy.
Love our Lenny. Just don't let her squeeze the bath baby too hard.
So, I grew up with a girl named Yvette who was by far the tallest girl in her class every year until about 6th grade. Then she just stopped growing taller. I think she is probably the same height now as she was then. Oh, she kept growing wider, and she had her first kid by age 19, but that's irrelevant. Hads is going to be a model on the runway.
Soo in Fiona's eyes, Hadley is destined for greatness....
I don't know how I got to the point that I was trying to make...that Hads is going to be a gorgeous, coordinated, gazelle-like runway model. I realize I got a bit sidetracked along the way to my point. Thanks for pointing that out, Katie. You're a peach.
She's perfect! I do see a bit o'stretch in those jammies, she would look excellent in sturrup pants!
God I love her and that thumb. We gotta get tour gals together. Miss her and you! xoxo
the taller she gets, the more to love (and carry!!)
I think the tallness runs on the Prentice side. I say that without meeting all of your side Meg, but our kid is a bit Enormous as well!
hahaha Fiona, we both know that Meg and Ryan couldn't make an ugly kid if they tried.
gazelle? Hads?
Next to you, Susan, she's probably more Cheetah like. j/k
Post a Comment