Weird that this is completely normal?
i love her rump and her belly
I wish my butt were that perky! If this is normal I have so much to look forward too!
another fabu choice for the senior annual pic. Nothing cuter than boots and anything (or in this case nothing!)
lol this IS normal. What a great bubble butt she has.
love this pose, wow in a few years heff might be calling her up if she still likes to pose like this. He'll probably still be alive too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love her rump and her belly
I wish my butt were that perky! If this is normal I have so much to look forward too!
another fabu choice for the senior annual pic. Nothing cuter than boots and anything (or in this case nothing!)
lol this IS normal. What a great bubble butt she has.
love this pose, wow in a few years heff might be calling her up if she still likes to pose like this. He'll probably still be alive too.
Post a Comment