SUE!!! I was afraid you were going to find out this way...I panicked and wanted something brighter at the last minute. Come over, I think you'll love it...for reals.
i love the new color in person.. so you! so happy. i like the idea of red and it would have looked dynamite.. i just don't think red walls are your thing. i hope sue loves it.. she did so good on picking it all out- except the green.. because we all know that was a blog stalker thing.
8 comments:
seriously cute little girls! And those peaches to die for.
what a fun night.. i know you were happy:) jamie looks amazing. and strawberry and eric wore matching outfits...even their necklaces.
wait! where is the RED?????
SUE!!! I was afraid you were going to find out this way...I panicked and wanted something brighter at the last minute. Come over, I think you'll love it...for reals.
ok - you are such a goofball!
Looks really nice. Love the nakedness.
i love the new color in person.. so you! so happy. i like the idea of red and it would have looked dynamite.. i just don't think red walls are your thing. i hope sue loves it.. she did so good on picking it all out- except the green.. because we all know that was a blog stalker thing.
yes Jamie move home please!!!! We miss you up here and Utah makes me barf:)
Post a Comment