If this is ever my mini-van, or my family of six, or my three dogs and three cats, and if I ever have these decals on my mini van of my family of six, and three dogs, and three cats. Please just put me out of my misery and make it quick...actually make me suffer, I'd deserve it a little.
10 comments:
We will so call you out if you ever do this. Kevin and I make fun of these people everytime we see them! So So funny that you actually took a pic!
Done and done. No cousin of mine will be allowed to sink to this...
yes, totally lame, totally agree, and apparently everyone, including me, in your life will totally make you suffer (just a bit)if you were to ever display such "suburbian" lameness...did I mention this was lame?
Why do you have to be following me around and taking pictures of my Mini?
Uh oh...you're not going to like your birthday present :-)
I told Marie to do the same to me. Does this minivan also have a "Powered by Honda" sticker on the windshield?
and do they still make 'baby on board' stickers? Cuz you should add one of those.
um.. there was this one time... many years ago.. where you kinda wanted a mini version of this. calling u out.
And I bet there was peanut butter and dog hair smeared across the window. Even better!
Hope took my joke. Since I do have a mini and all and see these stickers all day, everyday. Too bad here in Utah though they have like 8 kids plastered across them and I just think..shoot me.
Post a Comment