We're in San Diego right now visiting family and meeting this little, and I do mean little, peanut for the first time. We've done it all...we almost got eaten here, we thought about moving there because of this, we got a little tipsy here, we've seen a lot of this, we watched him race in this, and today we are going here. Can't wait to get home so we can relax!

10 comments:
hahahahahaha! hehehehe! love it!
wow sounds like a busy time. Sunshine sounds awfully nice! and that baby IS tiny, did Hadley think she was a little doll to play with?
and you found time to blog. seriously amazing. um... your little links didn't work. only one did. my bad? or yours? come home already. it's ridiculous
i think your tipsiness caused linkiless - only the zoo showed up
Okay folks, hang in there...they are working now!!!!
hey Meg,
you are probably not going to believe this, BUT I left very pithy messages on all your pics last night and now they are not there. I hate my life sometimes.
Geeze you have been busy! Lots of good stuff. I want to go to Sea World too.
get rid of the orange.. it's killing me. love the new banner:)
Seriously, get back and post already and loving the new banner. Did Joc do it or are you getting all Fancy nancy on us?
i kept hoping ryan would be a 'guest' blogger and write you a shout out. can't wait to see your bday pics. come get your unwrapped present already.
Post a Comment