While I was on my blogging strike (for no good reason other than real life got in the way) I totally forgot that I took these pictures of Hayden and Hadley when we met Jon and Heidi for coffee and a run a few weeks ago. Hayden is a darling, adorable, crazy cute baby girl who was all smiles when she woke up from her nap. And Hadley was all smiles to be so close to a real live baby.
Little Posey Poserson.
5 comments:
she has the prettiest blue eyes
she is awfully cute, and i know little Lenny was a good role model.
haha over Lenny. God I LOVE that. She does love her babies, have one for her wouldya?
She is precious! Hads does love you babies or should I say bibis.
I love the one with Hadley pointing her finger at Hayden. Who is Lenny? Is that a new name for Hads? I've seen it a few times and been very confused:) but what's new!
Post a Comment