You have no idea the pure, insane, joy and excitement that was running through me as I woke up to a true winter wonderland. Bananas I tell you.
Hadley stoked about her new train set.
Her right-hand man helping her open her gifts.
The Christmas Crew. I am such a stickler for traditions and I love that Ryan's fam comes to our house every Christmas morning.
Then off to Gigi's (Grandma Shirley's) where she received the cutest pair of slippers ever. I'm a such a sucker for kids in big ridiculous slippers and rainboots.
And playing with her babies. Look at those way tired, 'i've had too much Christmas' eyes. Rest up kiddo, because we're heading to the cabin to start up allover again tomorrow. That's right, Two Christmas'...I've died and gone to heaven.
4 comments:
You guys must have had so much fun with the 1)white xmas 2)multiple days of xmas!
looks like a perfect day. How grand! We have a train set like that for Mikey, he loves it. And I love love love Hadley with her babies! Lowdie must knit some dolly clothes soon.
can't get over how long hadleys hair is getting:) love that first pic of you because of how happy you are that it's christmas morning and it's snowing! it was awesome, huh? hadley got some great loot! it think i ran into you at target when you were getting her that present. your breakfast looks divine. i want whatever the sweet, stick rolls were!
Love coming over there on Christmas morning! Can't wait until the kids can all make it through the whole time. This years breakfast was especially yummy- I loved the quiche!
Post a Comment