she is rockin' it. Too bad you cannot see the most adorable purple fleece lined crocs to finish the ensemble. I want some of those.
Doncha? Zaide, no fleece crocs for you.
Total thug life! Love that girl
i am so gonna pretend you did not put that line about 'doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.'
omg I want fleece crocs so bad too!
is Hads rocking a pager AND cell phone here? god your kid is such a pimp.
Oh JB, don't be a hater.And Kate, it's two old MP3 players I think...but yes, she's still a thug 4 life.
This is the funniest picture ever- and I think the funniest part is that you know she thinks she is the COOLEST kid in town. What did you put on her belt? Are those pagers???
She looks hilarious! I am dying at this outfit! So NOT Hads!
I truly just laughed outloud at A) The picture B)Your caption C) JB's comment.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
she is rockin' it. Too bad you cannot see the most adorable purple fleece lined crocs to finish the ensemble. I want some of those.
Doncha? Zaide, no fleece crocs for you.
Total thug life! Love that girl
i am so gonna pretend you did not put that line about 'doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.'
omg I want fleece crocs so bad too!
is Hads rocking a pager AND cell phone here? god your kid is such a pimp.
Oh JB, don't be a hater.
And Kate, it's two old MP3 players I think...but yes, she's still a thug 4 life.
This is the funniest picture ever- and I think the funniest part is that you know she thinks she is the COOLEST kid in town. What did you put on her belt? Are those pagers???
She looks hilarious! I am dying at this outfit! So NOT Hads!
I truly just laughed outloud at A) The picture B)Your caption C) JB's comment.
Post a Comment