Her new trick is to run right at me everytime I try to take a picture. And thus, picture taking has become very difficult...but a lot more fun.
dying at her slippers. bananas.
I'm dying at her giggles. And her diaper butts.
can't believe she can actually walk in those slippers, they are huge! those giggles are the best. And what is Ryan doing in the background? is he talking to you or on the phone?
Love this video. Made me laugh. She is presh!
love the squiggy looks she's got goin' on!
Very cute. We haven't seen her in FOREVER. Love the curly 'do!
so much hair! And looking more like her daddy each day (well except for the hair I guess)
Those slippers RULE! But the slippers, no pants just diapers look, now that rocks! Love the video!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
dying at her slippers. bananas.
I'm dying at her giggles. And her diaper butts.
can't believe she can actually walk in those slippers, they are huge! those giggles are the best. And what is Ryan doing in the background? is he talking to you or on the phone?
Love this video. Made me laugh. She is presh!
love the squiggy looks she's got goin' on!
Very cute. We haven't seen her in FOREVER. Love the curly 'do!
so much hair! And looking more like her daddy each day (well except for the hair I guess)
Those slippers RULE! But the slippers, no pants just diapers look, now that rocks! Love the video!!
Post a Comment