Poor Hads, she looks so sick. Poor Meg, you probably had a very long ride home. I bet you didn't even think about the flight with a sick girl to contend with!!
I was wondering where all the trip pics were. Poor Hads! Possibly this is why she was so miserable on the flight home. FYI to all....Meg was a very good flyer.
oh no, crappy! Not a good way to end a fun trip...great, I'm never getting you girls back here am I? It took everything we had (Lily and I worked on her smiles before your arrival)!! I hope that cutie-patootie Hads gets better soon...all I have to say is, "Baby?"
I am missing you and your posts! Hurry up and post something or we may have to force you to come and visit. Remember those monthly's you brought up? Well get on it sister! P.S. Hads looks awful in that pic but the baby is a cutie!Oh, and that was me who deleted my poorly written post. ;)
14 comments:
oh fun! although Hads looks miserable, i LOVE her shirt! :) and that is really all that matters of course.
Poor Hads, she looks so sick. Poor Meg, you probably had a very long ride home. I bet you didn't even think about the flight with a sick girl to contend with!!
Poor little sickie. Don't be a mean mommy like Lowdie. Give her as many days to be miserable as she wants (not just three)! Welcome home.
three days is PLENTY. and that is just my rule for annoying whiny grownups. Cute little kids get some extra time.
oh dear god. she looks miserable. give her a treat or something. quick. welcome back:) you were missed
Poor Baby! She was so cute and fun on Wed night. She and Lauren were actually playing together and it was really funny. Sorry she's sick:(
Poor Hads, she does not look happy! Hope your trip was wonderful and the flu waited to come until you got home.
I was wondering where all the trip pics were. Poor Hads! Possibly this is why she was so miserable on the flight home.
FYI to all....Meg was a very good flyer.
Hi Megan,
I found your blog through Amy Dover's blog. . . cute family!
KC and I were just reminiscing about learning to use the "Hoyer Lift" in health-occ. I wonder if Mrs. Dearborn retired?
I hope Hadley gets better soon!
Mairead
oh no, crappy! Not a good way to end a fun trip...great, I'm never getting you girls back here am I? It took everything we had (Lily and I worked on her smiles before your arrival)!! I hope that cutie-patootie Hads gets better soon...all I have to say is, "Baby?"
um, so that was actually me on the last comment if you were confused...apparently, my computer was still logged in as you Meg!!
waiting for you to blog...is like watching the hair on my legs grow...
I am missing you and your posts! Hurry up and post something or we may have to force you to come and visit. Remember those monthly's you brought up? Well get on it sister! P.S. Hads looks awful in that pic but the baby is a cutie!Oh, and that was me who deleted my poorly written post. ;)
Post a Comment