So I signed Hadley up for a toddler group that the Woodinville Recreation center puts on (you have no idea how huge this is for me...well some of you probably do). It's every Tuesday morning, with a teacher, named Ms. Betsey, who leads the 'students' in story time, music, arts-n-crafts, and playtime. It's hilarious! And it's only $27 for 8 weeks...I call it the poor man's Gymboree.
She gets so excited for her 'tool' (as she calls it).
Kids and backpacks, makes me smile.
We gather up all our most sacred belongings and head out the door.
This is my absolute favorite part of the class. They all hang on to this little leash and walk to 'gym'. Hadley is all business when she holds onto her colored circle. I seriously die watching this.
And her second favorite part, circling up, singing the 'good bye' song and ending the morning with a sticker.


20 comments:
I teach this very same type of class where I live. LOL! Hadley is super cute. When are we getting the girls together?
That is precious and really, really cheap! Can I drop Pat off there for $27/8 weeks? :)
Clearly she is also the best dressed and cutest in the class:-)
you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dead meat. #1. i knew NOTHING of this class.. and we've talked PLENTY this week.#2 you are quite fancy with writing 'hads' in on these pictures. #3 i knew NOTHING of this class.
btw. i know, really really know.. how proud you are of yourself for writing in 'hads' on these pics. ok. i'm not mad anymore.
oh! shoot.i meant to tell u that she looks darling. perfectly darling.
So cute, she is growing up way too fast.
You did sign up?! I thought it was full? Oh, I am so jealous! My mom has him on Tuesdays otherwise I would be right there with you. Let me know how it goes so we can sign up next session! See you Monday!
one of my favorite series ever..I can just see her holding the ring, no nonsense that girl. has she unleashed her secret specialty on the rest of the kids yet...the automatic spin???
omg, there is NOTHING CUTER than the kids on the leash/rope. And Hads looks like she has the whole school thing down pat. You don't have to talk to anyone there do you? I recommend that you keep silent, cuz I know you are like your auntie, social anxiety and all. And I LOVE the ginormous name tag! Give Ms. Betsey loves, cuz that's an important job she's doing. BTW Mikey worships the goodbye song too, has a total conniption if he has to leave PS early for any reason.
yay yay yay! she is beyond the most fashionable in the class...this is great...and concerning! so glad she's in "school"...she's like 12!
She is so cute with her giant backpack. Oh, and I love the leash rope. We have one in the nursery at church (I stupidly agreed to be in charge of it), and that's how we lead the kids into church for communion time. Nothing is cuter then 8 little toddlers entering church on a rope!
ps: love that you labeled her! like we couldn't identify hads? and you're following her class around? oh my!
Oh too adorable Meg! She is such a big kid already!
What?! When did you start this? I feel so out of the loop- like I don't even know you! She looks like she is having a fabulous time and of course looks so so so cute in her school outfit and backpack.
Okay- I just read all the other comments, at least I'm not the only one in the dark- glad that Joc is too! And I meant to also tell you that writing on your pics is super fancy and I love it- show me how!
So adorable . . . I can't believe she is that old, it all happens so quickly.
BTW I LOVE her mouse boots too! And her chunky little legs in those striped tights. How do you resist taking a bite?
I love her and her darling little self. Poor man's gymboree is the way to go. Good work mamma.
Now I know why you where in such a hurry to teach her the peace sign. That class sounds great. How many hours does it last?
update STaT or i will vomit
Post a Comment