he "would" wear it better IF his team colors were not so atrocious, who knew that the hues of red and blue could be so bad. Oh Meg, you must post is new "amphibian" shoes. Proving that once you start wearing "bike" stuff anything goes...(same with tattoos!!)
oh also, I got my 'fat old lady who tips over easily' bike out and went for a spin yesterday. Ry would have fallen off HIS bike laughing at my skills. But I didn't crash into a thing, so I'm happy.
love this season b/c every single bike rider I see, I honk hoping its Ryan AND, Pat makes extra spandex comments during this season. We should kick this season off properly!
9 comments:
at least his #1 fan is cute! (i'm speaking of Hads, of course)...
thanks for not showing him in his Spandex (though I'm sure he wears it well :-0)
he "would" wear it better IF his team colors were not so atrocious, who knew that the hues of red and blue could be so bad. Oh Meg, you must post is new "amphibian" shoes. Proving that once you start wearing "bike" stuff anything goes...(same with tattoos!!)
that looks an awful lot like seward park. i know some cool people who live really close to there...
i dont know why. but i love this picture of hads. such a kid. the park. the sunlight. her little shirt.
BTW we need to see a closeup of the new tat. I still don't know WHAT it is, but I'm suspecting something bike-y.
oh also, I got my 'fat old lady who tips over easily' bike out and went for a spin yesterday. Ry would have fallen off HIS bike laughing at my skills. But I didn't crash into a thing, so I'm happy.
love this season b/c every single bike rider I see, I honk hoping its Ryan AND, Pat makes extra spandex comments during this season. We should kick this season off properly!
Hads looks super cute in this picture. I would hate biking season if I were you too!
Post a Comment