she is obsessed with climbing in those things. She showed me the bruises on her legs from when you took her out. This is shades of a gorwn up Michelle C. getting into a grocery cart and not being able to get out.
She can be "that kid" in class. She'll be fine. The teacher will love her.
I've got my whole act packed and ready to take it on the road. Starbucks gives me the caffeine I need for table dances, while McDonalds really is the heart and soul of my very being. It's tomato, tamato. I just want this stalking thing to go to the next level.
It would be perfect if they'd actually stay in there for more than five minutes before crying to get out... :-) Now we just need to find a way to keep 'em in there for twenty minutes or so.
10 comments:
she is obsessed with climbing in those things. She showed me the bruises on her legs from when you took her out. This is shades of a gorwn up Michelle C. getting into a grocery cart and not being able to get out.
She can be "that kid" in class. She'll be fine. The teacher will love her.
I've got my whole act packed and ready to take it on the road. Starbucks gives me the caffeine I need for table dances, while McDonalds really is the heart and soul of my very being. It's tomato, tamato. I just want this stalking thing to go to the next level.
I miss her.
love Lenny packing herself in the baby toy!
She is too funny. You can tell she feels so cool in it! Today Lauren told me that I wasn't that popular so Hads can hang with me:)
Love her!
It would be perfect if they'd actually stay in there for more than five minutes before crying to get out... :-) Now we just need to find a way to keep 'em in there for twenty minutes or so.
And how cute would a side by side baby shot versus 3 yo shot be?
Hey, being a nerd isn't the worst thing in the world - I've spent my entire lifetime in that world! She'll be fine : )
This isn't the first time I've seen her plop herself into one of these....
she's keeping it cute tho.
Post a Comment