your boyfriend already misses you and his rug rat friend! whatever, he was oscar tonight - did you secretly break up w/ him? love you, loved tonight. XOXO
seriously, i have no idea how you gusy do it. i don't think you are ever home. kuddos to just getting back from a vacation.. just getting back from the cabin and going to friends houses for dinner. my hats off to you guys. it's confirmed. i am a recluse.
13 comments:
This is lame.
Your boyfriend is a hottie.
boo. update. i highly doubt you have more important things than keeping your readers entertained. ;)
CUTE.
get with it. There is NOTHING more important than the bloggity blog. We are dying here.
Whatever faker, I'm not sure I believe you any more! Your boyfriend is really cute though. Better watch out Ryan!
your boyfriend already misses you and his rug rat friend! whatever, he was oscar tonight - did you secretly break up w/ him? love you, loved tonight. XOXO
And...I miss your blog updates.
I'm beginning to wonder if you really went to Mexico?!
I was beginning to think you drank too much of the water in Mexico. Cute boyfriend though. Ok, get busy. I need some good reading material.
seriously, i have no idea how you gusy do it. i don't think you are ever home. kuddos to just getting back from a vacation.. just getting back from the cabin and going to friends houses for dinner. my hats off to you guys. it's confirmed. i am a recluse.
I love a good chin-dimple. He is real cute!
Post a Comment