Monday, May 10, 2010

she's a funny one.

We taught Hads the old "wanna hurtz-donut" trick.  And she loves it.  I mean she seriously can't stop laughing, once the trickee says 'yes', for a solid 3 minutes.  For those unaware, it goes a little something like this:  
Hadley:  "Want a hurtz donut?"
Friend:  "Yes."
Hadley then punches them and yells "Hurtz dont it."
 I was going to start with the old 'if your hands bigger than your face you're retarded' prank...but didn't think that was quite PC for a 3 year old.  Maybe when she's five.

13 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

OMG Hads looks to be in heaven, what a prankster (in the making) Tate is a good sport too. Don't think the scene will be none to pretty when she gets a "hurtz" back!!

Laurie said...

LOL that is a good one! Can't wait to use it on the boys tomorrow. And nothing better than a kid getting a joke!

Lis said...

thank god I can read otherwise I would have totally fallen for that.

Susie said...

This is such a better life skill than learning her ABCs. And way more useful.

Katie said...

LOVE this. so totally you to teach this to your child the second she is old enough to "get it" - no waiting for the schoolyard kids to teach her! :)

Heather Conniff said...

that last picture stole my heart, she's so proud of herself. XOXO

Laurie said...

I tried this gag on the boys today, NOT EVEN MIKEY would bite. I punched them anyways.

Val said...

She looks like she is feeling pretty darn cool. I've never even heard of this joke- Hads is ahead of the curve! (or I'm just really behind!)

fiona westover said...

OMG, she is totally THAT kid (the annoying one that won't stop punching you)...I love her...as long as she isn't punching me. The Westover version is "Whats the capital of Thailand?" Answer:"Bangkok", and then you bang their weiner. Get it?
P.S. Don't you dare teach my kids Hurtz Donut while camping. You are already on the Naughty List.

Laurie said...

FIONA that is brills! The boys are going to worship me when I teach them that one. BC they are completely obsessed with their 'weiners' and 'nards'.

fiona westover said...

Your Welcome, Laurie. My husband, his 2 borthers, and his Dad are also obsessed with their weiners. They play that game whenever they get together.

Kasie M. said...

This is so funny to me. That last picture is the best. Hads is very proud of herself. Love it!

Laurie said...

Fiona, do you mean they NEVER grow out of this stage? Wait, I already know the answer to that one.