Here's the latest shizzle I am obsessed with right now:
I listened to this song for six miles straight (that's just shy of 14 times).
I might just like this version better than Ms. Lauper's.
I have a new found love for these two and their new album.
Still can't get over this one...which lead me to this one.
And I'm always up for anything by her.
I listened to this song for six miles straight (that's just shy of 14 times).
I might just like this version better than Ms. Lauper's.
I have a new found love for these two and their new album.
Still can't get over this one...which lead me to this one.
And I'm always up for anything by her.
13 comments:
I love it when your share what's on your rotation. Can we sit indian style and watch Into The Wild outdoors. Can we request that at Redhook Brewery? And I know why you like the remixed version of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...Could it have something to do with the group's name? Um, I shall share with you what I recently downloaded...I have no shame, here I go:
Escape Me - Tiesto
Deeper Shade of Soul - Urban Dance Squad
Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
Nothing On You - B.O.B
OMG - Usher
Best I Ever Had - Drake
I think you'll enjoy all that R&B/rap. Word.
ok just breathe...is my new fav song. I want it as our wedding song. zeb's not sure....
love all your beats.
will you be our dj?
of course I know none of these songs/artists. But did enjoy the Cin Laup re-do.
I too love the Citizen Cope song, saw him live about 6 weeks ago - he sang that song, my mind wondered, he looked asleep, in fact, I think he was sleeping. Maybe I was sleeping too, weird.
Ummm Lavs if you don't know Carole King and James Taylor, then you are the queen of lame.
ok - so james and carole are looking a little long in the tooth - and so are the pearl jam guys . . . but strfucker???!!! wtf?? just give me some ludi(cris) and i'll be fine
Feeling really cool, I know who a couple of these people are...still not too many though. You are so hip with the music scene:)
Either I am hanging around you too much or your taste in music is getting better. I'm really not sure which it is but I' actually going to buy one or two of 5 of these tunes.
Megan, I love these music posts. You are so hip...you make me feel hip, for a minute anyway. Keep 'em coming. I'd love to hear your dish on American Idol. :)
Oh, and I love your Aviators. Wish I could wear them without looking like a cop with too much testosterone and not enough estrogen, if you know what I mean.
Fiona- you mean lesbo.
Thanks for putting it in to words, Katie.
you must listen to home by edward sharp & the magnetic zeros, so good! nice sunglasses BTW:)
Post a Comment