she's looking very cool in her shades.
I think you're making Hads look a little special in this picture.You know I love her, but.....
That's the funny thing about these little squirts: you keep squeezin' them, and they just keep getting juicier!
Maybe it's just the wagon making her look special? You're relating to work? Okay, you're right, she looks totally spazzy.
she does sort of look like she might need to sign up for the short bus in this pic:)
ignore them, i like the picture... and she is totally rocking those blue glasses!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
she's looking very cool in her shades.
I think you're making Hads look a little special in this picture.
You know I love her, but.....
That's the funny thing about these little squirts: you keep squeezin' them, and they just keep getting juicier!
Maybe it's just the wagon making her look special? You're relating to work? Okay, you're right, she looks totally spazzy.
she does sort of look like she might need to sign up for the short bus in this pic:)
ignore them, i like the picture... and she is totally rocking those blue glasses!
Post a Comment