Monday, January 5, 2009

At least she looks like a jock.

Although she cries when she falls, hates skiing, can't kick a ball or jump to save her life, and runs like a duck...she certainly looks like a little athlete, don't you think? I'll hold my breath.

9 comments:

heather said...

its stil really early, I bet she's just waiting for the perfect moment to beat you guys in horse!

Marie said...

I am sure she will be a great athlete. How could she not with you and Ryan as parents.

Unknown said...

You were sort of a tard at that age too. I'm sure she'll grow out of it to be a stellar athlete. Worry not! ;)

Jocelyn said...

rolling...visions of her running like a duck.

Laurie said...

cheerleader material.

zaideafraidey said...

oh please noooooo...with her crazy crashing on the pillows tonight she's on her way to star athlete status.

Lis said...

She does look like a jock. Get a shot of the cute new table!

Jocelyn said...

gasp! what happened to my favorite black spray painted tables? i seriously loved. loved. loved those. what's the fancy newbie?

Val said...

This makes me laugh so hard. She does have the look down and that is the most important part:) If she's not athletic she can just hang with her auntie and we can scrapbook or something!