such a cute pic of strawberry and hads!
was it a pick or was it a scratch?
peter piper picked...
I loving seeing Hads every chance I get, even though it takes me about 2 hours to drive only 20 miles:) This could be my navagational skills though....soon I will be running over...if I stick to the handy training schedule Meg sent me.
They are super cute together!
Yeah - that's way cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
such a cute pic of strawberry and hads!
was it a pick or was it a scratch?
peter piper picked...
I loving seeing Hads every chance I get, even though it takes me about 2 hours to drive only 20 miles:) This could be my navagational skills though....soon I will be running over...if I stick to the handy training schedule Meg sent me.
They are super cute together!
Yeah - that's way cute.
Post a Comment