i love how ryan is resting his head on that soft cozy chair.. and i love that that adorable chair is her chair you all read to her on. seriously adorable. also kinda love ryan's scruff.
First off...I love the pic! They are super cute! Also, I was wondering how many special peeps were going to be feeling left out of your "entire heart". Poor BZ! Love it that she calls herself a "hanger oner".
11 comments:
They are pretty cute...and I love any dad who'll read a book to his child.
Is that Fancy Nancy they are reading? Makes it even cuter - my FAVORITE book - could you have guessed?
twin travel beds!
That is a pretty cute pic! I love the smiles!
She is such a big girl now! Look at that cheese ball grin. Love it.
i love how ryan is resting his head on that soft cozy chair.. and i love that that adorable chair is her chair you all read to her on. seriously adorable. also kinda love ryan's scruff.
I can see why they own your heart! Too cute!
hope there is a little room left over in your "entire" heart for us hanger oners.
First off...I love the pic! They are super cute! Also, I was wondering how many special peeps were going to be feeling left out of your "entire heart". Poor BZ! Love it that she calls herself a "hanger oner".
Oh Fancy Nancy..I absolutely ADORE these books. To bad my tom boy will never be a fancy nancy. Maybe my next girl.
Emily loves Fancy Nancy!!!!
Post a Comment