She is crazy obsessed with her 'wa-wa' or in layman's terms...chapstick. She walks around the house all day long ask for wa-wa and if she only has one she wants two, and so on, and so on. I'm waiting for her to eventually choke on one of those little caps or go to the hospital for chapstick toxicity (because more is swallowed than actually applied). Either way, it's going to be lose-lose situation for her. Wish her luck.
3 comments:
I'm still trying to figure out where she got wa wa from! I love the already knows to ask for more of everything:)
Don't buy anything too fruity and yummy smelling...maybe you could get her off of the chapstick kick with carmex. That stuff is disgusting.
yay for chapstick addict Jr! I switched to Burt's Beeswax and I am a better person for it. Get her the little pot and I don't think she can choke on the cap. Or is it just the whole lipstick thing that she loves. Cuz she is pretty fancy.
Post a Comment