Monday, January 12, 2009

Peace out.


So I'm trying to teach her to throw up the peace sign...I know, I know, maybe teaching her colors or numbers would be more beneficial, but I'd rather her be cool than smart. Anyhow, it's not working, it just looks like she's flashing the loser sign...which is kind of funny too. And of course a few spins for good luck.

14 comments:

Marie said...

So cute. I love her green tights!!! She is going to be such a hip little girl, peace sign, looser sign and knuckles. Very impressive!

Jocelyn said...

i can't wait til hadley truly understands... like the rest of us, how exceptional you are. seriously. i love you as a mom.

Anonymous said...

finally finally finally videos! this beyond makes me happy! love the peace sign...it's like the star trek thing...some just can't do it! you have 22 hours to look at my blog. hurry. where's rudy! she's a toddler! a person!

Unknown said...

First, I too love the tights! They are rad. Second, she knows how to do the peace sign, she's just flashing you a loser sign because she's practicing for her teen years when she does think you are a loser because you made her too cool for her own good when she was a wee toddler. God I love you cousin!

Val said...

She is so cool (at least as cool as her aunt Val:))! Her spinning just kills me!

katy said...

Yep, Joc is right...one amazing mama. You're just so fun...love it!

Lis said...

I love how HAPPY she is in all these videos. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

this is the cutest outfit ever! I personally like the loser sign better than the peace sign...

Katie said...

you do realize that A) she will be cool no matter what, because she is your offspring; and 2) she will NEVER think YOU are cool.

Doug and Marie said...

I enjoyed the "High Five'n White Guys" attempt at knuckles at the end. (I feel really old with that reference)

Laurie said...

yeah forget about your child thinking you are/were cool. Never gonna happen. Even if you were cool...maybe she is flashing the Maywood Hills gang sign.

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Sign her up for the Miss Little America pageant...did you see that turn while keeping the sippy cup in her mouth?! Amazing! The concentration...I give her a ten. The talent of throwing signs, maybe needs a bit refining, but overall good technique and nice smile. Let's see how she does on the question round.

Sundi said...

It's never to early to get a head start on coolness. This kid is going to rule the school (some day). Until then I guess she will just be too cool for school.
As Hadley would say... Peace Out!

zaideafraidey said...

swens you're cracking me up.