...the pure joy of my mom watching these two girls be all about christmas.
...the Koks came by too and this made Hadley run around like a wild woman and do a couple spins.
...she totally gets that stockings are the best part and wanted everything 'on' and 'out' immediately.
...she couldn't have been more excited for her new kitchen from Z & B, and got right to work.
...there was a ridiculous amount of snow, maybe even more than Spokane;).
...my mom risked her life so we could have fun. Here she is a bazillion feet in the air placing targets on the trees so our marshmallow shooters would have something to hit.
...Uncle Pat came over dressed like Santa.
...she endlessly entertains, cooks, cleans up, and never complains.
...we played beer pong.
...and got a little tipsy.
...she's the happiest little girl.
...Madeline loved to ski, just like I knew she would.
...and Hadley hated it, just like I knew she would.
...they are pure fun.
...sled races.
...snowshoeing everyday.
...Hadley trusting her Dada even after he almost killed her sledding last year.
...Lauren hated the snow as much as Hadley.
...views like this.
9 comments:
So glad to see new posts and happy to see that you had a great time this week at the cabin. We miss you guys!
you captured everything beautifully. I never complain cuz I love it just as much as you. Hads could not have been cuter this week, playing house and endless "pooty" (play doh). Glad that we lost power, the pass was closed and we got her all to ourselves. Love you guys.
Love the pics from the cabin. So fun. BTW, until your carport crushes your car, you do not have more snow then Spokane...but you have alot!
looks like a wonderful (multiple) Christmas! and i agree with Peeps, Spokane still had more snow, but yours looks more fun and less dangerous...
That was such a fun time up there.
sooooo happy about her RED coat! yay yay yay! love all the pics! yay yay yay! holla!
um the picture of Hads doing her "Randy from A Christmas Story" imitation is precious. And I am super duper jealous I wasn't snowed in with you guys. What fun! Yay for Baba for being such a good playmate! He probably would even be Ken or the dog if Hads demanded it.
christmas as the cabin does look magical!
Thanks for the invite, glad we got to get in on the fun. Next time maybe Lauren and Ben will like being out in the snow:) It's so cozy at the cabin, I just love it!
Post a Comment