aww, they grow up so quickly! cute pics
hey what's up with that shiner she has in the birth picture?
so fun to see the progression- now we need to die those shirts blue so Ben can use them:)
So sweet!
I love those t-shirts. I really wish I had done something like that!
I think I spelled dye wrong...oops- it was late, I was tired:)
you will forever love looking back at her progression. i love it. sometimes she doesn't even look like the same baby- especially now vs. newborn pics.
I love, LOVE, love these pics Meg.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
aww, they grow up so quickly! cute pics
hey what's up with that shiner she has in the birth picture?
so fun to see the progression- now we need to die those shirts blue so Ben can use them:)
So sweet!
I love those t-shirts. I really wish I had done something like that!
I think I spelled dye wrong...oops- it was late, I was tired:)
you will forever love looking back at her progression. i love it. sometimes she doesn't even look like the same baby- especially now vs. newborn pics.
you will forever love looking back at her progression. i love it. sometimes she doesn't even look like the same baby- especially now vs. newborn pics.
I love, LOVE, love these pics Meg.
Post a Comment