ah the beginning of the anal stage. What little kid doesn't love anything to do with poop? Liam's favorite thing to say is "Your-Anus" aka the planet Uranus. And who can blame the guy, that is a guaranteed belly laugh.
Way to pressure her Meg! Wait until you are in your happiest place on earth - Target - and Lauren yells non-stop - POOP! POOPY!! I'm POOPY!!! I can hardly wait. Especially since the Target bathrooms are disgusting.
Hey Kristina didn't that very thing just happen to you? You were trying to impress a high school friend at the park and Hope was yelling how poopy she was? So much fun.
7 comments:
poop is the funniest topic/word to talk about and say.
that is great, too funny! way to egg her on, Super Aunt!
ah the beginning of the anal stage. What little kid doesn't love anything to do with poop? Liam's favorite thing to say is "Your-Anus" aka the planet Uranus. And who can blame the guy, that is a guaranteed belly laugh.
That is the first time I've ever heard her say poop poo, she ALWAYS says POOT and it cracks us up too!
I don't think Meg should have any part in the potty training for this little one. Sandie B
Way to pressure her Meg! Wait until you are in your happiest place on earth - Target - and Lauren yells non-stop - POOP! POOPY!! I'm POOPY!!! I can hardly wait. Especially since the Target bathrooms are disgusting.
Hey Kristina didn't that very thing just happen to you? You were trying to impress a high school friend at the park and Hope was yelling how poopy she was? So much fun.
Post a Comment