Monday, March 3, 2008

Some more...

Ryan telling a fascinating story.
The Redhead and The Blonde.
This must be when I was telling Joc what I thought was the funniest story in the world and she's pretending to get it. Only to really "get it" yesterday in the shower. Good job faking me out though Joc.
Peace.
Sizing eachother up.

Thanks friends for a fabulous, fabulous birthday. I'm going to have to say it was the best ever! Between a nice quiet night with just Ry on Thursday and hanging out with you Hooligans on Friday...well, it just couldn't have been better. Means the world to me that you were all there to help me ring in 29, and with this group, I can't wait to see how much fun we have at my 30th (and Hides you won't be pregnant next time, so no nasty Amber Odoul's). Vegas anyone?

6 comments:

heather said...

Yes, vegas in June - I know you want to come!

Jocelyn said...

Can't think of anywhere worse than Vegas and I've never even been.

Unknown said...

Do cousins get to come to Vegas too? Even Cara and Tony would take time off for that!

Laurie said...

I agree, Joc, Vegas is NOT my kind of vacation place at all. Love that last pic of Hads, she looks so ready to party, and about to take out the fool who has to tell her she's not invited.

Kasie M. said...

You make me laugh. What a fun fun 29th Birthday.

Hope said...

Love that last pic of Hads in the showdown. SO CUTE! And those glasses Meg - PERFECT!