Joc and Bennett on B's birthday! Such a fun night, and a great excuse to ditch the babe. I think we may have 100 pictures of this exact same pose. I'm going to need to watch ANTM more closely and get some new moves.
well it IS a cute pose. But try thrusting your hip or looking fierce next time (prolly no hope for Ryan, tho JK Ry!) At least your mouth is closed isn't it? ;-0
barely closed, you can tell she is fighting the urge to do the open mouth smile. Hey get some new posts, this is my 3rd time around commenting and I'm having to get cruel.
9 comments:
well it IS a cute pose. But try thrusting your hip or looking fierce next time (prolly no hope for Ryan, tho JK Ry!) At least your mouth is closed isn't it? ;-0
I think it is funny you both had Bud Lights:) Looks like a fun night out - looking forward to actually enjoying a drink myself in a few months!
it was a fun night. out til 1 pm! that is all very wild.
At least you know how to hug :)
out til 1pm.....you went home the next afternoon:) WOW!
1 a.m... if that was Strawberry- she is a VERY funny lady.
hey, nothing wrong with the tried-and-true pose! :) and I agree, at least your mouth is closed for once!
barely closed, you can tell she is fighting the urge to do the open mouth smile. Hey get some new posts, this is my 3rd time around commenting and I'm having to get cruel.
Hey - if a pose works - keep it!!
Post a Comment