
Cute little shirt my mom gave me...it says "birthday chick".

Salmon ebi, spider roll, cruncy roll, and salmon roll...YUM! Ryan tried to get me to take a Saki Bomb, but since I'm 29 now and all, I decided against. Plus what loser wants to take one by themselves.

Ryan and I had our first ALONE date in over a year. Thanks Mike and Cin for watching the bambino while we enjoyed a scream free dinner and a nice quiet movie. You're lucky we didn't run off to Mexico, we thought about it;).
4 comments:
you are too cute! and spider rolls are the BEST! yum!
was it two or three years ago Bennett and I joined you and Ry for saki bombs on your bday? I think it was that you didn't want to do it by yourself.. but nice cover with the age thingy.
that whole birthday dinner is leaving me feeling nauseous. Yuck! but happy bd anyways
Sounds like a blast Meg! Just the way your birthday should be. :)
Post a Comment