Seriously Megan..I didn't know anyone actually used those straps. You are safety susan!! I love that she is so happy! That little chubbers always reminds me of Livi as a baby...love it!
No worries about the straps girls...I'm no freak. But when she was eating, I went upstairs to make the bed and didn't want her to crack her little noggin open...since I was not watching her. I kept my fingers crossed that she didn't choke. But what can you do, I can't stand an unmade bed, even if it's at the risk of my child. Plus, I'd never want to pull a "Britney."
that is the cutest picture of her ever! I used it yesterday when learning how to do cool things with images on my activboard- I'm so techy! Everyone thought she was the cutest thing ever.
13 comments:
The second pic is a total Megan face. So cute!
what's not to be happy about? clean diaper (i'm assuming), hanging out with mom, and it's time for FOOD!
love it. nice straps! she is starting to have your expressions i agree. watch out world!
LOVE THE CHINESE PIG FACE!
Such a contagious smile. I bet if this was a video, none of us could stop laughing with her!
i love that she's all strapped in for breakfast.
Seriously Megan..I didn't know anyone actually used those straps. You are safety susan!! I love that she is so happy! That little chubbers always reminds me of Livi as a baby...love it!
No worries about the straps girls...I'm no freak. But when she was eating, I went upstairs to make the bed and didn't want her to crack her little noggin open...since I was not watching her. I kept my fingers crossed that she didn't choke. But what can you do, I can't stand an unmade bed, even if it's at the risk of my child. Plus, I'd never want to pull a "Britney."
good safety, Megs. Of course she could have been choking on a Cheerio while you were upstairs...I say screw the unmade bed.
good safety, Megs. Of course she could have been choking on a Cheerio while you were upstairs...I say screw the unmade bed.
that is the cutest picture of her ever! I used it yesterday when learning how to do cool things with images on my activboard- I'm so techy! Everyone thought she was the cutest thing ever.
I'd have breakfast with that little happy gal anyday. What a great way to start a morning.
I love the seatbelt for breakfast....
Post a Comment