I love her because...
she takes more self portraits than anyone I know, and always sends them to people
this would be her all time favorite gift
she adores old people, even though they smell
she gets drunk and takes pictures with my daughter (notice, another self pic I was sent)
she likes anyone foreign.Happy Birthday Trout, I hope you're reaking havoc on the street of DC. Pooring beer on random people and yelling at your friends...only to have to apologize the next morning. I love how simple you are, one year all you wanted was a dirt cake. You're the best and the craziest! 8NE will never be the same. GBLY.
6 comments:
yay! happy b-day Trout! :)
Happy b-day!
i love it and plead innocent at the same time.
Meg - Trout sounds like your kinda gal - actually she sounds exactly like you!
Pretty good at the self pics! I would say that's some skill!
Post a Comment