A little photo montage that Ry took of Hads and I before we left her for night number two. I couldn't pick just one...and yes, I know she looks like a boy.
I love the AC/DC shirt but are Republicans supposed to like them? Might ruin Ryan's rep or Had's chance at the Republican presidential nomination in her future...
Meg - I am amazed at your superhuman strength! I tried lifting that girl and I NEVER would have made it up that high - she is STURDY. . . but oh so darling - Hads can be the new "piggy and munchy" all rolled into one!
yeah Piggy & Munchy! I crack up every time I think of those names (that's what we called the chubby little girls who lived across the street. What can I say? Madrona st. was a tough neighborhood). Meg + Hads = TWU WUV
13 comments:
Love her ACDC shirt! :)
whatever, she looks great! just tape a bow to her head and it won't matter what clothes she is wearing... you 2 are so cute together by the way!!!
ACDC or ABCD Heather??
um.. she's the cutest little boy I've ever seen! and what is Anonymous/Strawberry shortcake talking about? LOL
Oh shit... Strawberry's right! I just took a 2nd look.
I love the AC/DC shirt but are Republicans supposed to like them? Might ruin Ryan's rep or Had's chance at the Republican presidential nomination in her future...
Meg - I am amazed at your superhuman strength! I tried lifting that girl and I NEVER would have made it up that high - she is STURDY. . . but oh so darling - Hads can be the new "piggy and munchy" all rolled into one!
i love these photos! adorable BAMM BAMMM BAMM!!!
yeah Piggy & Munchy! I crack up every time I think of those names (that's what we called the chubby little girls who lived across the street. What can I say? Madrona st. was a tough neighborhood). Meg + Hads = TWU WUV
Did Lauren have the ABCD shirt too??? I had to do a double take because I thought Hads was wearing an ACDC shirt.
Great pics Meg! You two are both so photogenic!! Even love your crazy faces. Even as a boy - Hads is one cute muffin.
Yes! Piggy & Munchy = greatest/meanest nicknames of all time!!!
Post a Comment