
Now if that's not a Tough-Nut face. She's the little Target bully.

The girls weren't thrilled to be in these crazy carts, but tolerated it like champs. Lauren kept pointing to every toy and saying "pay". I think she knows if we're paying then she's getting it.
9 comments:
I love the shopping pics. Way to get your daughter started early. Why do I think there is a Target return in her future? Poor Ry.
They looked like they did OK in the cart. I'm sure you had to be quick though! I love how much you love target.
Hads does NOT look happy - doesn't she know that Target is the greatest place on earth?! she is your daughter, she'll learn...
she's a future boxer i know it!
Your daughter looks like she's falling out. Why can't fate ever bring us together when you are out and about with these two like this. I could use a good laugh:)
Joc, it's a deal. I would LOVE an extra set of hands and someone to laugh with. My sarcasm is wasted with these two.
Target, the happiest place on Earth. Oh wait, I think that's Disneyland, but I've only been to Tar-get...
Guess they do have double strollers there! They looks so cute in there together, I'm sure it was an adventure.
Hads looks like she is a cartoon character saying "Let me at um! Just Let me AT UM!!" Such a toughie! The girls look SO CUTE!
Post a Comment