funny I knew right away that was your driveway, and my first thought after reading Vals comments was "does she think they still live in Shoreline?" You know what being prego can do.
i saw the weeds and the cracks:)if i'm paying attention correctly these were taken the same day you and the little one stopped by my house. how could i forget the munchkin in her cute t-shirt and cute knit pants? $38 dollars later.. BTW.
10 comments:
I didn't see any sun on Easter- must have been shining only in Shoreline. Looks nice though.
Valerie:
A. That's our driveway
B. Hads and Ryan are both in differant outfits.
C. You need to pay better attention.
D. I still love ya!
pink stretch pants YEAH! Where can I get a pair? And good upright-ness Hads!
funny I knew right away that was your driveway, and my first thought after reading Vals comments was "does she think they still live in Shoreline?" You know what being prego can do.
Did you know it was our driveway because of the weeds and cracks?
as a matter of fact these old eyes glossed right over the w's and c's and saw your darling little brick wall.
screw the driveway I still want to know where I can get me some pink stretch pants!
Very cute walking pics. I loved watching her play peek-a-boo the other day. You have to film that one.
i saw the weeds and the cracks:)if i'm paying attention correctly these were taken the same day you and the little one stopped by my house. how could i forget the munchkin in her cute t-shirt and cute knit pants? $38 dollars later.. BTW.
She looks like she has a little Shimmy in her walk too!
Post a Comment