Just wanna bite those little cheekies. Lauren looks like she may be smiling, but really she's screaming and pushing Hadley's hand away. Little climbing monkey. The boys hanging Val and Kev's new 60" TV. Um Ry, what's your job in all of this?
serious Hadley, we never see that face, it's very cute! And SOMEONE has to supervise all those workers, right? It takes a village to hang up a 60" tv...
6 comments:
I love that Ryan is just standing there smiling :-)
ha ha, good work Ry! keep it up! and WOW nice TV!
I love that Ry makes it look like he is working until all of the other men look away. Well played, sir, well played.
PS, that first pic of Hads with her serious face and red cheeks is the cutest thing ever!
serious Hadley, we never see that face, it's very cute! And SOMEONE has to supervise all those workers, right? It takes a village to hang up a 60" tv...
I'm definitely not showing Robert this pic - he will be out buying a new TV before I have time to comment! Love that first pic of Hads.
Post a Comment