It was fun to watch her eat that cake, she was much more slow and cautious with it than I thought she'd be- I love that she got mad for a second and smeared it on her face!
Well, at least you were ready for baby heimlich (sp). Way to decorate. BTW, love that Val and I are looking at the pics at the same time and posting! Hi Val!
10 comments:
that cake is sooo cute - it has Joc written all over it! ;) not that you couldn't have done it, but really...
can't believe our little chub-deb left some cake!
HA, I did the cake..MFer.
And Lavs, she only left cake because she kept choking on the giant sprinkles. Note for next bday...no sprinkles the size of her windpipe.
It was fun to watch her eat that cake, she was much more slow and cautious with it than I thought she'd be- I love that she got mad for a second and smeared it on her face!
Well, at least you were ready for baby heimlich (sp). Way to decorate. BTW, love that Val and I are looking at the pics at the same time and posting! Hi Val!
haha, okay i stand corrected. my bad you a-hole.
It was a cute cake with very cute decorations. No more sprinkles for sure. I can't believe how much of that cake got eaten. It was BIG.
I think Ry ate half the cake when no one was looking....
What a great cake Martha. :) Especially if you ignore the choking hazard. These are great pics Meg.
Post a Comment