Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just so you know...

I am completely obsessed with this movie, this soundtrack, Ellen Paige, Michael Cera...all of it. And now I want to name my next child 'Juno' just so I can call him/her 'June Bug'. Of course, I would have totally made fun of these two in highschool and thought she was a tramp for being pregnant...guess I've grown up a little. Anyways, it's a must see and a must buy.


7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Um... your bandwagon is a little belated but I call shotgun. I too loved this movie. Loved HER- and her smart ass quips.. she was such a cool chick. love that. yeah.. getting knocked up in highschool would definately been grounds for making fun of someone back then. How mature and grown up are we now? Um... lifeguard? (inside joke).

Katie said...

ha ha, I was thinking the same thing Joc - it's about time Meg... although I'll cut you some slack for having a baby and little free time? Maybe?

Laurie said...

I haven't seen it yet, waiting for it to be on In Demand so I don't have to actually get dressed to watch.

Meg said...

I know, I know...a tad behind the times. But I'm really glad that's the movie I picked...since I hadn't seen one in 365+ days, I could have easily opted for some epic that I hated (Joc?). Go easy on me people. "Lifeguard" doesn't make me immature, definitely insensitive and crude, but immature? Actually pretty clever;).

Anonymous said...

stop tormenting me and telling me how good this movie is....as EVERYONE in the world is now well aware, I have an issue with passing out! Which is precisely what I did while watching this movie....and now I am not allowed to see it until it comes out on video. Oh and Megan, you made fun of everyone in HS prego or not:)

Meg said...

Okay Strawberry, I don't think you're one to talk about being mean...and if they were pregnant then the little slutinski's deserved it. Don't worry, I'm waiting for the call from Maury Povich's producers to appear on his show "You were mean to me then, but look at me now." And I still love that you passed out at a movie that you and your hubby went to, noone else, just your own little quiet date...LOL!

Hope said...

Ok - I haven't seen the movie yet but I will now.