p.s. bennett's latest thoughts about her and not walking is actually you and Ryan's fault.. or actually the hardwoods and the fact that her little gap knit pants were too long. he feels like she needs a shoe with some grip on em!
Ok Hads - I've seen first hand how quickly that scoot can get you around and you have NOTHING to worry about. One morning at the gym she scooted from my gym bag to my purse and got my wallet out and my credit cards ready before I had even put on my socks! I think that makes you a very talented and "out of the box" thinker. :)
Creepy commenter before me! Must be a virus. Hadley is so cute. My nickname to this day from my dad is Scooter because I used to scoot around too. But I think she has the cutest scoot I have ever seen! She's adorable!
I like the two handed slap down at the beginning...she's establishing herself from the get go! Ya, and how do creepy bloggers get on your blog? weirdos.
11 comments:
yay! what more could that doctor ask for - at least she moves! :)
um. post should have read here's hadley in her adorable jammies that aunt josie gave her:).
p.s. bennett's latest thoughts about her and not walking is actually you and Ryan's fault.. or actually the hardwoods and the fact that her little gap knit pants were too long. he feels like she needs a shoe with some grip on em!
Sooooo adorable. I love her little scooting!
So cute. I love how she throws her arms down to get moving.
Ok Hads - I've seen first hand how quickly that scoot can get you around and you have NOTHING to worry about. One morning at the gym she scooted from my gym bag to my purse and got my wallet out and my credit cards ready before I had even put on my socks! I think that makes you a very talented and "out of the box" thinker. :)
her german is improving!
Creepy commenter before me! Must be a virus. Hadley is so cute. My nickname to this day from my dad is Scooter because I used to scoot around too. But I think she has the cutest scoot I have ever seen! She's adorable!
She is so cute, I love the sounds she makes when she scoots too, makes it extra cute:)
I like the two handed slap down at the beginning...she's establishing herself from the get go! Ya, and how do creepy bloggers get on your blog? weirdos.
she is getting really good at the scoot:) She can really move!
Post a Comment