Funny that just one year ago this gal went on and on about how she never wanted kids of her own. My how things have changed...and I've loved watching her biological clock start to tick. Now get going BW!!!
Yea BW get on it! Joc would be a fun mom and think of all the amazing stuff that baby would have. twins and triplets have been taking for, maybe the fam is due for quads?
I love how comfortable I feel with Hadley. She doesn't make me feel like an idiot or overwhelmed. I think it's time (actually overdue)for me to watch her all by myself- like every other person over 16 is allowed to do. thanks for stopping by. i love the break in the day. p.s. how was our staged photo's?
for someone like me who has never been around kids-NEVER babysat- not even as a teen- it's most definately this age group that can make me feel like an idiot- I feel like I'm at their mercy.
9 comments:
Yea BW get on it! Joc would be a fun mom and think of all the amazing stuff that baby would have. twins and triplets have been taking for, maybe the fam is due for quads?
hads looks like a skinny mini in these!
super cute pics - those 2 are such BFFs! ;)
I love how comfortable I feel with Hadley. She doesn't make me feel like an idiot or overwhelmed. I think it's time (actually overdue)for me to watch her all by myself- like every other person over 16 is allowed to do. thanks for stopping by. i love the break in the day. p.s. how was our staged photo's?
not these ones.. the ones of outside in the grass. ha.
lol Joc, can a 1 yr old make you feel like an idiot (even a very advanced 1 yo like Hads)? Get busy makin babies! times a-wasting!
for someone like me who has never been around kids-NEVER babysat- not even as a teen- it's most definately this age group that can make me feel like an idiot- I feel like I'm at their mercy.
SO CUTE! What a pair! They look like they are just shooting the breeze together. So cute.
they are a cute pair:)
Post a Comment