man that is quite the mountain of presents! woo hoo!
she def. has the whole present thing figured out, good girl!
Love all the cousins ready to show her how to do it!
This kid is so opposite of her parents when it comes to opening gifts... just sat there so calmly and watched it all happen. I have a feeling in a few years things will be different!
I can't believe she didn't have a meltdown. it was pandamonium.
Next year you might want to give her a MORNING nap so she isn't quite so foggy for the party . . .
Hads - you certainly look like you handle pressure well. Way to go and what a stack of stuff!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
man that is quite the mountain of presents! woo hoo!
she def. has the whole present thing figured out, good girl!
Love all the cousins ready to show her how to do it!
This kid is so opposite of her parents when it comes to opening gifts... just sat there so calmly and watched it all happen. I have a feeling in a few years things will be different!
I can't believe she didn't have a meltdown. it was pandamonium.
Next year you might want to give her a MORNING nap so she isn't quite so foggy for the party . . .
Hads - you certainly look like you handle pressure well. Way to go and what a stack of stuff!!
Post a Comment