Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bad pics...but couldn't not.



I know the pictures suck, but I couldn't resist posting this adorable outfit! She looked so cute! And I was jealous that Zaide was going to be showing her off in this outfit all day.

9 comments:

Katie said...

VERY presh! and i love that you are jealous of Zaide getting to show her off - you know, you could just put the same outfit on her on a day when you'll have her? ;) love it!

Jocelyn said...

it's as cute as i imagined!

Lis said...

Very very cute. Real Uggs. So jealous

Hope said...

I saw her the morning you put this one and Meg- I secretly wanted to walk around with her and tell people she was mine. Definitely one of my most favorite outfits which is VERY hard to chose.

Sue said...

ok - i must be a little fashion backwards - or the pics are bad - kind of looks like a nun's suit . . .

Val said...

Love the outfit- those tights are so cute, I love tights on little baby legs!

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

This kid is just like her mom...a shoe guru! Seems only right that Meg's daughter would be sportin' Uggs!

Laurie said...

the Uggs rock. And since when do nuns wear brown suits!!

Sue said...

I'm thinking it was just before Vatican II - or is that monks???