
Just getting started.

Double fisted at Redhook.

Ryan posing for a sweet little photo op.

Jon and Pat.

These glasses were a hit...I couldn't get enough, obviously.

Make a wish. I kept asking who told them it was birthday day and Joc quickly said "with those stupid glasses I'm sure they were able to figure it out on their own." Oh.

Starting to feel the effects of the ETOH.

Never a good party if Suz and Heath don't take a self pic.

Too much fun for these two.

The night was a success. And yes, that's Sarah...shocker!
11 comments:
Looks like you had fun for your b-day...
dying laughing, so much fun! love the last pic the most - hi Sara!
P.S Suz told them it was your special day!!!
LOL looks like a great bday! and personally I like the dorky glasses... they suit you!
you are big trouble missy!!!!!
Hilarious! I'm glad you had so much fun on your day. Sara and the glasses are especially making me crack up.
I should be unpacking right now but took a little blog break and can't stop laughing at the pick of Sara!!! Glad everyone had fun, so sad we missed it!!!
luckily Strawberry has a great ass. How's your creepy husband's smirk?
lol, those glasses are FAB. Better save them for Hads' party! And no wonder you haven't been blogging lately, that party looks like one would have to have a few days' recovery time.
I am laughing at your glasses right now. I love it! Looks like the party way oh so fun. Happy belated birthday, Meg!
Jesus...I hate it when I screw up when I leave a comment.
Does look like a perfect party. And Sara - no worries - we have all been there but it sure did make me laugh! However, I was more impressed that it looks like you are balancing just on the edge of that cushion!
Post a Comment