
Here's Hadley's boyfriend, Fynn, again. He was way into making Hadley cry this day...and you know what they say.

Hads loved this toy. It allowed her keep up with the other kids.

Lauren INSISTED on wearing Kassidy's coat (she is 4 months old). Funny thing is, it almost fit. She is a teeny little thing. Fynn was way bigger than her and he's only 13 months old.

Baby Kassidy. Aren't those leg warmers the cutest?!
4 comments:
Finn's a total doll and i love his name. Look at you-and your fancy play dates!
i'm a dipstick. sorry Fynn's mom. I spelled his name wrong. I am now redeemed.
Lauren kept talking about liking Leah's house all night. She must have had fun!
Hadley's boyfriend is a looker! What a cutie! And Lauren - I try to put myself in smaller clothes all the time. Don't worry sistah!
Post a Comment