Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sharing snacks.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally my rudy gets the spotlight he so deserves!

Laurie said...

I LOVE your crazy video camera mom voice!

heather said...

LOVE this video! He is so gentle w/ her, big gentle giant - and I love that you call Rudy her brother:) Happy Easter Hads!

Lis said...

I love that 1)he sits and wait patiently for the food 2) she does one at a time 3) how gentle he is. That is so cute.

Katie said...

Oh what a nice sister Hads is! I am so impressed that she would give her snacks to Wudy... That was super cute.

Hope said...

This video is so damn cute. Not even real brothers and sisters share that way! My favorite part is at the end when Hadley turns around looking for more treats to share. Rudy - you are a star.

Val said...

That is pretty cute that she feeds Rudy. I think she thinks he is at our house too- she likes to throw food and then she looks down and looks around like "so where is the dog?" It's funny.

Sue said...

Cute Wudy - cute Hads! good work prentices! Now do that with the hooligans, will ya???

Meg said...

It'd be easier to cure world hunger Susna...but we could try

Meg said...

It'd be easier to cure world hunger Susna...but we could try

Laurie said...

maybe the hoolies could be USED to help cure world hunger if ya know what I mean...